Vox.com Shutting Down

Unless you've been living in a vox, (pun intended) you should at least know about Vox.com. A popular yet never viralized blogging and friendship community service is shutting down on September 30th 2010. That's just 5 more days and Vox will be gone! Just like the once popular voice blogging site, Snapvine, it's gone the way of the dodo.  So, if you have a blog on Vox.com then I highly recommend (if you haven't done so already) moving your blog posts and other content to another blogging service.  Vox has access to several tools that help you through the moving process. 

Me personally, I am going to miss Vox.  I had some great conversations, blog posts, comments, and wonderful friends there, and I can only hope that before the deadline is through, that all my friends follow my last post, and join me at one of my other social sites and/or blogging services that I have joined and currently keep updated.  What's to be said about Vox and other sites shutting down?  Nothing, really, except to say that it's the way of the world.  When one door closes, a better one opens.  The company has made their choice, and for obvious reasons that the site does not financially benefit them any longer, so, R.I.P. Vox.com


 
Image accredited to Raster Web

I welcome your comments
The Social Web Analyst

1 Comments:

kuyr53e on 10/08/2010 4:28 AM said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Post a Comment